The fact that you are on our website means you know your business has room to grow. It also means that you are at the stage of looking for a coach or mentor to help you take it to the next level.
At JOI we have decades of experience in or running our own multi-million dollar businesses and working with businesses of all types and sizes in numerous countries on both sides of the globe.
Our team has coached, mentored and trained thousands of people in all aspects of business in Australia, Belgium, England, France, Holland, Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, New Zealand, Scotland, USA and Wales.
Our passion is to use our years of international experience to you bring the magic back to your business. We love re-igniting the passion within businesses and turning them back to highly tuned, profitable and fun enterprises that the owners and team want them to be.
Some of the roles through which we have channeled our experience and knowledge include:
- International speaking.
- Ghost writing and editing the book The Laws of Extreme Business Success.
- Coaching and mentoring for Directors, CEO’s and Senior Executives.
- Coaching and mentoring for family businesses.
- Coaching and mentoring for franchisees.
- Author of a series of books on creating highly effective business processes, business systems and quality information in enterprises.
- Regular guest speakers on international radio shows.
- Regular blogs and articles on all aspects of business and personal development.
One, or more, of these roles may be just what you need to help you and your business to excel.
We love working with businesses that are up and running, have a strong desire to grow, have a passion for what they do and know that a good mentor can truly speed up that process.
Look at our mentoring programs to find the one that best suite your needs and, when you have found one, contact us to book a FREE evaluation session where we can explore working together.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the future.
Please click on any of the following links if you would like further information:
- Who we work with
- What we do for them
- How we do it
- How we do it better than anyone else
- Why can you trust us How we do it better than anyone else.