JOI Mentoring/Coaching Programme
Our mentoring programme is designed for those entrepreneurs and C-level executives who want to connect with their passion and, having done so, refine their management skills, abilities and practices in order to bring about a real transformation in themselves, their teams and enterprise, turning their passion into profits.
The general structure of the programme is:
- 1 x 60 minute Skype session once a week with a JOI mentor.
- A reasonable number of short phone calls each week between the Skype sessions, if required.
In order to establish a good foundation, the programme has an initial minimum period of 3 months, after which the frequency of the sessions may be adjusted, if required.
The initial fee of $6,000 +GST (if any) for the first three months is payable in advance, then payments are monthly in advance at the appropriate rate.
What This Programme Does
By working closely with the JOI mentor and coach you will be able to do all of the following (and a lot more!):
- Identify all of the areas in which you can improve you management approach, skills, abilities and practices.
- Empower yourself to fulfill all your managerial roles and responsibilities with confidence and professionalism.
- Identify appropriate actions and practices that you can take to enable you to achieve the desired improvements in the areas identified.
- Help identify opportunities where you can embed the actions and practices in your everyday work, so that the mentorship programme will begin to produce tangible business benefits as quickly as possible.
- Help you to develop a structured action plan that will ensure continuous, sustained improvement in the short, medium and long term.
- Enable you to develop measures by which you can monitor your performance in the new practices in order to satisfy yourself of your progress.
- To further develop these measures into meaningful key performance indicators for your business.
- To give you the knowledge and means to bring best corporate practice to your work and to that of all your teams.
To find out more contact the JOI Team:
- Phone: +64 (0)3 669 3390
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you soon.